Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little escape

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking some time off from blogging over the summer. I've got college courses to take, a novel to finish writing, relatives to visit and universities to apply to transfer to. Don't worry I won't be completely MIA. It's just that lately things have kind of been...
(Crazy)


So I wanted to relieve some stress from my very full plate. I might be posting a review up once a month because I'm way ahead (like 8 books) on my 2012 reading challenge so it's not super imperative for me to read a lot of books over the summer. I also wanted to let you guys know that the book cover art for my novel is in process so that's pretty exciting. Once the cover s finished I'll post it up in its own special tab with a synopsis to let you guys see what all the hullabaloo is about.



Oh! and to any seniors that just recently graduated, CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the big world now :). Happy summer everyone! See you...when I see you ;). Which hopefully won't be during a zombie apocalypse...I'm not ready!





HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your novel Noellie :) !! I can't wait to see the cover and to know what it's about.
    Looking forward to read your posts . I'm going to miss you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through book blogs, and I'm a new follower. I love your layout! I'd love to have you follow back.

    ~Leigh Ann @ flyingonsilverwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by your awesome blog and followed you via GFC!
    Feel free to come by my blog at:
    http://katierox4you.blogspot.com/

    xoxox
    Katie
    The Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you now, please follow me back! Nice blog!

    http://www.joyanne-decomyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, you have been chosen to receive the Liebster Blog Award. Congrats!
    Follow this link for more details:
    http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...