Sunday, January 13, 2013

Amazing Fantabulous News!

Hey everyone!

I've got some super duper exciting news and I feel like the overalls I'm wearing is the only thing that's keeping me from bursting from happiness. So last week I finally finished writing my novel! I'm so happy because as you all are well aware I've never been able to finish a novel completely without stopping and starting a new one. Time for a little CELEBRATION!





YES! YES! YES! It just all feels so fantabulous! :) I'm currently in the process of getting ready to edit, revise, edit, revise, edit, revise and edit and revise some more. The ecstatic happiness almost matches the amount of relief I feel that I finally finished it haha. Though there's still a lot more work to do it's good to have the foundation of the novel done. Thank you all for your wonderful support :)


I'm almost there, can't give up now :)


HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...