Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Hey everyone!

I've decided that I want to have more frequent posts on my blog, instead of just the usual reviews, hauls and interviews. A lot of blogs that I've seen (not just book blogs) have Wordless Wednesdays where they just post a picture and don't say anything. I think it's a wonderful idea, though I don't know who the original idea belongs to so I can't give credit. If you know who came up with the idea let me know and I'll cite them. :) My Wordless Wednesdays will be book-related of course, given that my blog is The Literary Forest. So without further ado here is the wordless image of the week;




771e8e3a7049374ea3924127be8d8f67_large
 
 
 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...