Friday, March 22, 2013

Fabulous Finds Friday

Hey everyone!


As I mentioned earlier on my last Wordless Wednesday post (link here) I'm going to be doing a different variety of posts on my blog to be more active. The other day I came up with a great idea to do a Fabulous Finds Friday every week. Fabulous Finds Friday (FFF for short in order to not so tedious and redundant) will be where I post a link, photo, quote, book, club, you name it, that's related to the written word that I found throughout the week that I want to share with you guys.
 
 
 
This is the Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library in Toronto, Canada. Just one of the very impressive libraries listed on a blog post about the best libraries in the world. I could explore this library all day long, it reminds me of the architecture of the Library of Antiquities in the Mythos Academy book series.
Check out the rest of the article here. Prepare to have your mind blown.
 
 
 
HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...