Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mourning Period and Hiatus

Hey everyone,

This past week I experienced a great loss. A woman that I loved very much, whom was like a second mother to me, passed away. It was very unexpected even though she had several health complications. It's always tough to hear that a loved one has passed on, but she's no longer suffering. I took her death pretty hard and was really depressed last week even with the excitement of my novel's release. As a result I've been in quite a reading slump and have been unable to get into a lot of books. People say that death gets easier as you get older..but I have to disagree I think it's just the opposite.
School will be starting in a week and I'd have to put The Literary Forest on hiatus to focus on school. This first term is going to be brutal and intense because it's a concentrated course-study. I don't want to disappoint you all but I need to take time to heal, move on, and work hard in school. I hope to return to blog after this semester in October. I know it's far away, but school is my priority now. :) I'll still be reading but I won't be posting up any reviews until I start my blog back up again.
Thank you all for being you. :) Life is precious and sometimes seemingly short so don't take it for granted. I hope you all have a wonderful summer and find tons of books to read that you'll love and make wonderful memories to last a lifetime.
Love,
Noellie


HAPPY READING EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...